Problems with Bathymetry Toolbox

03-30-2023 09:45 AM
ar_tcartamarine
New Contributor

I was wondering if anyone else is having trouble getting the  Bathymetry Toolbox to install.  I've downloaded ArcGIS Pro 3.1 and the new toolbox, but it doesn't appear in the Toolboxes.  I've searched in "find tools" for the bathymetry tools ("BIS to Mosaic Dataset", "Create BIS", and "Add Data To BIS"), but they do not appear. I'm using Microsoft Windows 10 Pro.  Thanks.

0 Kudos
4 Replies
MeredithPayne1
Esri Contributor
The installation help will be amended to include the following instructions in the 3.1.1 patch.

The Bathymetry Tools.tbx package must be added to your ArcGIS Pro toolboxes folder to add the Bathymetry tools to ArcGIS Pro. The toolbox package is a collection of files in a folder that contains geoprocessing tools.
  1. Browse to the installed product files location and open the Toolbox folder.
  2. Copy the Bathymetry Tools.tbx package to the toolboxes folder (<ArcGIS Pro installation location>\Resources\ArcToolBox\toolboxes).
  3. Start (or restart) ArcGIS Pro.
  4. Click Toolboxes in the Geoprocessing pane and confirm that the Bathymetry Tools toolbox is there.

Please let us know if this does not fix the issue.

ar_tcartamarine
New Contributor

Thanks.  Where can I download "Bathymetry Tools.tbx".  I ran the *exe file to install Bathymetry Tools, but I don't see this file anywhere.  Thanks

0 Kudos
MeredithPayne1
Esri Contributor

The toolbox is in the installer files at <install location>\ArcGIS Bathymetry\Product Files\3.1\Toolbox.

0 Kudos
ar_tcartamarine
New Contributor

I finally found it in a place I wasn't expecting. Thank you so much for your help. 

Cheers,

Audrey

0 Kudos