Dashboard - Table displaying name and not label name

Jump to solution
11-21-2023 07:53 AM
Labels (3)
FavaN2021
New Contributor III

Good Morning, 

I am fairly new to dashboards and formatting is where I keep getting hung up on. I have created an dashboard table element and it takes into account the employee name and a count of a task. The employee name appears as the name on the linked content and not the 'Label', is it possible to format this? I did load categories but received an error that it was too many categories. As of right now, there is an action link to the table. So lets say the warehouse manager links on manager X, the table would populate the employee names and how many completed task. 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
jcarlson
MVP Esteemed Contributor

Do you have a screenshot of what you're seeing? Or more details about what the end result would be? I'm a little confused as to what the table is supposed to be.

Do you have a table of tasks, and you want one row per task? Or one per employee? How many layers / tables are you working with in the source information?

- Josh Carlson
Kendall County GIS

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
jcarlson
MVP Esteemed Contributor

Do you have a screenshot of what you're seeing? Or more details about what the end result would be? I'm a little confused as to what the table is supposed to be.

Do you have a table of tasks, and you want one row per task? Or one per employee? How many layers / tables are you working with in the source information?

- Josh Carlson
Kendall County GIS
0 Kudos
FavaN2021
New Contributor III

Hello! Thanks for replying. Unfortunately, I can't share the data but I have created something in excel. The bolded table is the desired outcome. Currently, the top table is what is loading in the dashboard the employee name is one string, I would like the employee name to be the 'label name' within my link content if that makes sense. 

0 Kudos