Missing Polygons in Layers Published in ArcGIS Online

10-26-2023 02:16 AM
jantolihao
Occasional Contributor

Hello, everyone!

Has anyone encountered an issue with missing some polygons of layers published in ArcGIS Online?

Here's the scenario:

Left Side: This is the original data stored in file geodatabase.

Right Side: This is the data published in ArcGIS Online.

Notice that after publishing the layer in ArcGIS Online, some polygons are missing. Before we publish the data, Check Geometry and Repair Geometry were performed. We have also tried overwriting and/or republishing the layer, but displayed the same result.

jantolihao_1-1698311539064.png

I appreciate any help or hints regarding this concern. Thank you very much.

0 Kudos
5 Replies
RussRoberts
Esri Notable Contributor

Can you share the sd file and I can take a look. 

0 Kudos
jantolihao
Occasional Contributor

Hi, @RussRoberts.

Thank you for the response. Here's the web layer's SD file.

0 Kudos
RussRoberts
Esri Notable Contributor

I just published it from Pro to my org and it published it correctly. I didn't see the missing feature in the gdb within the SD as well. Do you see the record in the table in the hosted layer? 

https://jsapi.maps.arcgis.com/apps/mapviewer/index.html?layers=0dd4471d5a2c45d0bdfffdb99dabd1c8

0 Kudos
jantolihao
Occasional Contributor

Hi, @RussRoberts.

Yes, I forgot to mention that the layer is visible in the Map Viewer/Map Viewer Classic in ArcGIS Online. However, when tried to view the published layer in ArcGIS Pro using the Portal tab, it has a missing polygon (please see screenshot). I am using ArcGIS Pro v.2.9.5.

jantolihao_0-1698364929949.png

0 Kudos
JacquelineHamilton2
New Contributor

Hello,

I am having the exact same issue utilizing ArcPro 3.1.2.  The polygon feature layer pushing to Portal removes two polygons from my dataset. And interestingly enough, when I look at the feature layer the next day it  displays a different missing polyone and the original missing polyon is filled in.

Was there a solution to this issue?  Even when I bring it back into ArcPro the  polyones are missing.

0 Kudos