undefined reference to `QFutureInterfaceBase::setContinuation(std::function<void (QFutureInterfaceBase const&)>, QFutureInterfaceBasePrivate*)@Qt_6_PR

04-28-2024 10:06 PM
AnkitaDey
New Contributor

:-1: error: /home/traana/arcgis/maps_sdk/qt200.4.0/sdk/linux/x64/lib/libEsriCommonQt.so: undefined reference to `QFutureInterfaceBase::setContinuation(std::function<void (QFutureInterfaceBase const&)>, QFutureInterfaceBasePrivate*)@Qt_6_PRIVATE_API'

getting the above error, while using arcgis sdk for qt 200.4 with qt 6.6.3 framework in fedora linux. Checked with gcc, clang version, seems to be compatible, add the environment variables. Still it's not getting resolved.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
NhanVo
by
New Contributor

Hi, any update on this, we also encounter the same problem with Linux ubuntu 22.04, qt 6.7.0 and 200.4 Esri runtime sdk.

0 Kudos
JimTekever
New Contributor

I'm also experiencing this issue on Kubuntu 22.04 and Qt 6.6.1 (compiled from source), with both 200.4.0 and 200.3.0. I can confirm that my libQt6Core.so has a function with the signature:

QFutureInterfaceBase::setContinuation(std::function<void (QFutureInterfaceBase const&)>, QFutureInterfaceBasePrivate*)@@Qt_6

Which is a match except for the @Qt_6_PRIVATE_API at the end.

0 Kudos
JimTekever
New Contributor

I have managed to resolve this issue by compiling Qt 6.6.0 from source and using that instead; it looks like this is a regression introduced with 6.6.1.

0 Kudos