Integrating Survey123 Forms into React Native App for iOS and Android

03-15-2024 07:32 AM
MurliPatle
New Contributor II

Hello everyone,

I'm currently working on a project where I need to create a mobile application using React Native for both iOS and Android platforms. As part of this project, I'd like to integrate Survey123 forms into the app, allowing users to download forms, fill them out within the app's UI, and submit the completed forms back to Survey123.

However, I'm having trouble finding documentation or resources on how to achieve this integration. Could someone please provide guidance on:

1. Are there any APIs or SDKs available for integrating Survey123 forms into mobile apps developed using React Native?
  2. What are the recommended approaches or best practices for downloading Survey123 forms and rendering them within a React Native app's UI?
  3. How can I handle form submissions from the app and send the data back to Survey123 servers?

Any insights, experiences, or pointers to relevant documentation would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you in advance for your help!

0 Kudos
2 Replies
abureaux
MVP Regular Contributor

I thought that there was an older API for S123, but then it was deprecated. Can't find the link.

If all else fails. you could always use web parameters to pass info to S123 (integrating with other apps).

MurliPatle
New Contributor II

Thank you for your answer really helps.
but most of the things are related to form render. I am looking for authentication with survey123 and want to list of forms.

0 Kudos