Response count is not correct

02-02-2024 06:53 AM
KenBuja
MVP Esteemed Contributor

The response counter for a post is showing zero for posts that have several replies. For example this post is showing zero replies in the main list and at the top of the post itself. The post currently has 7 replies

2024-02-02_9-45-10.png

response2.png

response3.png

0 Kudos
3 Replies
BriannaEttley
Esri Community Manager

Hi @KenBuja,

I was able to find the post but couldn't reproduce the issue you were experiencing. I tested the link while logged in and logged out and it consistently displays "15 comments" both at the post and on the Board level. It's possible that this was just a temporary glitch, but we will monitor it closely. Are you still seeing this error on the  Solved: Arcade text not working in a pop-up - Page 2 - Esri Community  post? If you come across any other errors, please inform us, and we will investigate this further. I'll also bring this to the attention of @SimiBasu.

2024-02-02_11-58-30.png

Brianna Ettley
Community Manager, Engagement & Content
0 Kudos
KenBuja
MVP Esteemed Contributor

It did clear up several hours after I posted. I have noticed some other glitches in the last day or so with the Notification icon. Yesterday it was showing 13 but nothing new in the feed. Today, more than once it was showing 2 with nothing new in the feed.

0 Kudos
BriannaEttley
Esri Community Manager

@KenBuja,

The notifications error is a known issue which we're tracking here:  Re: "You don't have any notifications." - Esri Community and we've opened a case with Khoros. This additional information helps us with our case so thank you! Feel free to add any additional findings to the  Re: "You don't have any notifications." - Esri Community post. 

Brianna Ettley
Community Manager, Engagement & Content
0 Kudos