Unable to Subscribe to a Community

Jump to solution
a month ago
ChrisBlouch918
New Contributor

I am trying to subscribe to the Railways Community, but I keep coming across 2 problems:

1. The subscribe button is greyed out - this happens on specific threads within the community.

2. The subscribe button is "clickable" but nothing happens when I click on subscribe.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
JesseCloutier
Esri Community Manager

Hi @ChrisBlouch918, @DanPatterson is right that the issue you're experiencing is related to what others reported on the post he linked to. I checked on your Esri Community account and it wasn't verified. This step usually takes place at the time an Esri Community account is created, but it can be accidentally missed sometimes. No harm done—I've gone ahead and completed the verification step for you. You should now be able to use the subscription feature. All the best!

Jesse Cloutier
Community Manager, Engagement & Content

View solution in original post

2 Replies
DanPatterson
MVP Esteemed Contributor

see if anything here applies

Solved: Re: Can't Subscribe to any Community Places or Boa... - Esri Community

... sort of retired...
JesseCloutier
Esri Community Manager

Hi @ChrisBlouch918, @DanPatterson is right that the issue you're experiencing is related to what others reported on the post he linked to. I checked on your Esri Community account and it wasn't verified. This step usually takes place at the time an Esri Community account is created, but it can be accidentally missed sometimes. No harm done—I've gone ahead and completed the verification step for you. You should now be able to use the subscription feature. All the best!

Jesse Cloutier
Community Manager, Engagement & Content