Due to Windows update on our server, the portal access has been blocked

03-15-2024 02:11 AM
EsraCındır
New Contributor II

Hi,

Due to the recent Windows updates on our server, our portal access has been blocked.
Incoming update code is KB5035857  (2024-03Cumulative Update for Microsoft server operating system version 21H2 for x64-based Systems).
I tried to uninstall the update but i failed. Is there anyone come accross this type of problem. 

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
6 Replies
George_Thompson
Esri Frequent Contributor

I would contact and work with technical support on this issue.

--- George T.
0 Kudos
CodyPatterson
Occasional Contributor III

Hey @EsraCındır 

When you say that your Portal access has been blocked, does that mean that you cannot log-in through SAML or built-in methods, or that you cannot access the site at all?

Cody

0 Kudos
EsraCındır
New Contributor II

Hi @CodyPatterson 

I cannot access the site at all.

EsraCndr_0-1710502059922.png

0 Kudos
CodyPatterson
Occasional Contributor III

Hey @EsraCındır 

I agree with George_Thompson on the Support contact. You may need to attempt to restart the service through Task Manager or possible try to restart the machine, both of which I believe you may have tried, but those are harmless tasks that shouldn't interfere with any Support flow.

Cody

0 Kudos
MingLee
Esri Contributor

Can you access the local web server (assuming you're using a web adaptor and local IIS)? Can you also access portal on port 7443?

0 Kudos
EsraCındır
New Contributor II

I have access to the arcgis servers and ArcGIS services are running, whereas i cannot access by using 7443 port, as well. 

0 Kudos