ios iPad Maui: Crashes when Creating/ Loading Map

3 weeks ago
Labels (3)
ShaneRumbaugh
New Contributor II

I know this isnt a whole lot to go off of, but these are the only logs I get.

My app is crashing when Creating/Loading the MapView on iOS iPad only. Seems to be working fine with an iPhone. 

.NET8 , Maui
Im on the latest version of runtime: 200.4.0 (It was also happening on previous versions) 
XCode Version 15.3

I cant supply my code but i can supply some logs that i got from the ipad. 

When navigate to the map itself I can breifly see that looks loaded and then it instantly will crash. Sometimes this isnt the case (With no code changes) and it will load, but more often than not it crashes. 

Anything helps here!

If this isnt enough info thats okay I wanted to see if anyone else was also having this issue 🙂

Tags (4)
0 Kudos
1 Reply
PreetiMaske
Esri Contributor

Can't really tell from the logs what's going wrong and without knowing the app workflow or repro code its difficult to investigate further. I understand you can't provide your application code. Perhaps you can try creating a new app using .NET Maps SDK template and use the same map that you are trying to load in your app and see if that deploys  on devices you are seeing a crash. If it doesn't then I suspect something in the app is triggering the crash.

If you can create a consistent reproducible app, I will be more than happy to look at it further.

0 Kudos