The slides presented during the AeHIN GIS Lab worksop can now be downloaded from the AeHIN web site using the following links:
- Topic 1: The Geographic dimension of UHC
- Topic 2: Using the power of location to transform health and human services
- Topic 3: Leveraging the GIS as the platform for content management, sharing and collaboration
- Topic 4: Using mobile app to save time and money in collecting health-related field data
- Topic 5: Getting your data on a map
- Topic 6: Performing analysis
A big thank you to our colleagues from Esri who kindly accepted to share their slides with the group.