Posting here again the ways to be kept automatically informed on what is happening on the AeHIN GIS Lab GeoNet Group:
- Notification via email. You can enable email notifications by setting up your preferences in your GeoNet account (https://geonet.esri.com/user-preferences!input.jspa). The notifications will also appear in your GeoNet inbox
- Updates from within your GeoNet account. By following these simple steps, you’ll be able to create a custom stream or list of AeHIN GIS Lab activities within the GeoNet News tab: https://geonet.esri.com/docs/DOC-1074
- Updates through an RSS feed reader. Subscribing to the an RSS feed allows you to keep track of your favorite websites and removes the need to manually visit these sites. You need to use a feed reader or aggregator to access the RSS feed such as:
- Feedly also has a Google Chrome extension and a Mozilla Firefox plugin which can be downloaded from: http://feedly.com/apps.html#desktop . These Feedly notifiers appear on your browser toolbar and automatically alerts you to new posts.
- Aggregators made for smart phones such as the RSS Reader app which can be downloaded from the Google Play Store or Free RSS Reader app from iTunes.
There are other feed readers available online. Just choose the one that works best for you.
Once you have a feed reader, sign up for an account, click “add a new feed/content” and copy and paste this
link: https://geonet.esri.com/groups/feeds/allcontent?socialGroup=4360. You will then instantly see the latest
posts on the AeHIN GIS Lab Geonet group page.