ArcGIS 10.4.1 for Desktop Parcel Editing General Maintenance Patch is live on the support site. The URL is:
This is a general maintenance patch for the Parcel Editor.
Issues Addressed with this patch
· BUG-000097210 - The parcel editing Parallel Offset tool on a rotated/scaled parcel fails to extend/trim for a single line segment and/or to maintain the recorded bearing.
· BUG-000096619 - Exploding a multipart parcel with curves that share a radial point does not explode correctly for radial lines.
· BUG-000094736 - When using parcel editor to open or edit parcel(s) it should only draw the lines of the open parcel(s).
· BUG-000094561 - When using parcel editor joining a parcel point to a Control Point should associate the parcel point to the control point.
· BUG-000091817 - Unable to access an AGO feature service layer that has a GUID column in ArcMap.