Duplicate Hub site

Jump to solution
07-21-2023 12:02 PM
Ed_
by MVP Regular Contributor
MVP Regular Contributor

So when you duplicate a Hub site do all the pages in that Hub site also get duplicated or not?

Question | Analyze | Visualize
Tags (3)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Faiez
by
Occasional Contributor II

Hi!

Cloning a site can also clones all pages. On the edit mode beside the save button, under the three dots, you will see the Clones Layout option,

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Ed_
MVP Regular Contributor

Also how can I retrieve a page's full URL in case I want to add it to, for example, a image card? 

0 Kudos
Ed_
MVP Regular Contributor

One thing I did notice is that let's say you have a Hub page (part of the same site) URL added to a image card in your Hub site. 

Then when you duplicate the original site the original site's page URL gets copied over as is to the the image card.

So you have to manually update such URLs so that the image card links to the duplicate page. This is important in case you want to show the changes made to a duplicate page. 

0 Kudos
Faiez
by

Just try the cloning option and see the result. It does not effect anything to the original of your hub site.

0 Kudos
Faiez
by

Hi!

Cloning a site can also clones all pages. On the edit mode beside the save button, under the three dots, you will see the Clones Layout option,