extensions included in arcgis 10 arcinfo

05-04-2011 02:40 AM
binitakarmacharya
New Contributor
hi,

what are the extensions included in ArcInfo ??

i have installed arcinfo v10. when i try to enable the spatial analyst, 3d analyst extension. it  says "License not available " . what i have to do ??

thank you
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies
TimothyHales
Esri Notable Contributor
3D Analyst and Spatial Analyst are not included in ArcInfo. These are separate installations and require an additional license. If you are licensed for these extensions, you may need to check to see if they have been installed.  It looks like the extensions are installed since they appear in the extensions list.

There are steps to registry the extension in this document: Using Extensions in ArcGIS

You can check to see if they are installed by going to Windows Control Panel > Add or Remove Programs > select ArcGIS Desktop from the program list and click Change. For here you can see what features are installed.

Adding additional installation features
0 Kudos
JakubSisak
Occasional Contributor III
hi,

what are the extensions included in ArcInfo ??

i have installed arcinfo v10. when i try to enable the spatial analyst, 3d analyst extension. it  says "License not available " . what i have to do ??

thank you

Each extension is about $4500. (Spatial Analyst, 3D Analyst, Maplex) Not sure about the rest but i suspect it will be more less the same.
0 Kudos