Change localhost in Flash Builder 4 when Run index

08-03-2010 02:28 PM
MatthewLawton
Occasional Contributor
When I "Run index" in Flash Builder 4, my browser opens up and uses "localhost" for the server address to view my app. This throws up a bunch of errors. If I change the server name in the browser to the fully qualified domain name then everything runs great. Is there someplace in Flash Builder 4 that I can force my project to use the fully qualified domain name when I "Run index" so I can avoid those annoying errors?
Tags (2)
0 Kudos
2 Replies
ChenJuequan
New Contributor
When I "Run index" in Flash Builder 4, my browser opens up and uses "localhost" for the server address to view my app. This throws up a bunch of errors. If I change the server name in the browser to the fully qualified domain name then everything runs great. Is there someplace in Flash Builder 4 that I can force my project to use the fully qualified domain name when I "Run index" so I can avoid those annoying errors?

In FB4, right click on your project, select Properties, then choose Flex Build Path,in the Output Folder URL textinput, type in your domain name(http://www.test.com/test/index.html)
0 Kudos
MatthewLawton
Occasional Contributor
Perfect, Thank You!
0 Kudos