Edit map signature

Jump to solution
08-19-2014 07:41 AM
EvelynHernandez
Occasional Contributor III

Hello.

Im wondering how to change this to put a copywrite in my project, also if its possible to put a image on that space.

Thank yuo for all ur support!

signature.bmp

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Evelyn,

That component is called "Attribution" and it gets the text from the current map services copyright attribute. It can be turned off using the Map.attributionVisibile property. It displays text and therefore would have to be heavily modified to be able to do anything with images.

com.esri.ags.components.Attribution

View solution in original post

3 Replies
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Evelyn,

That component is called "Attribution" and it gets the text from the current map services copyright attribute. It can be turned off using the Map.attributionVisibile property. It displays text and therefore would have to be heavily modified to be able to do anything with images.

com.esri.ags.components.Attribution

AnthonyGiles
Frequent Contributor

If you want to place an image on your map to display a logo etc the static image widget code from the flex viewer will give you a point in the right direction:

arcgis-viewer-flex/StaticImageWidget.mxml at develop · Esri/arcgis-viewer-flex · GitHub

0 Kudos
EvelynHernandez
Occasional Contributor III

Yes. I looked it before. I was thinking on implements that widget on my Flex Application but the thing is i just wanted to edit the esri signature to add the signature of the project too.

Thanks anyways for ur reply. I appreciate it too much

0 Kudos