Flex Mobile Attributes Pop Up

08-06-2013 04:59 AM
RoryBiggadike
New Contributor II
I have a small oddity with the attributes pop up. We are using a custom attributes inspector in our mobile app. In edit mode we set:

map.infoWindowRenderersEnabled = false;

but we are still seeing an attributes pop up when selecting a feature as shown in the following short video:

http://www.webmapsolutions.com/demos/AttributesOddity/AttributesOddity.html

Wondering if anybody has any good suggestions to prevent this issue?

Thanks

--Rory
Tags (2)
0 Kudos
6 Replies
KomanDiabate
New Contributor III
Hi Rory / All,
I am working with the editor in a flex web app and using the 3.4 api, I am noticing some strange things.
When I insert a new point the popup is initially blank and then I am able to see the different fields to edit. I am not sure if the two issues are related but it looks pretty strange.
Any insights will be appreciated.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]26519[/ATTACH]

Thanks All.
0 Kudos
SarthakDatt
Occasional Contributor III
Could you try the 3.3 version of the API and see if you are still seeing the same behavior.
There might be a bug in 3.4 which could force the kind of behavior being noticed.
0 Kudos
RoryBiggadike
New Contributor II
I see the same issue with the 3.3 version Sarthak.
0 Kudos
RoryBiggadike
New Contributor II
I'm wondering if there might be a workaround to this problem?

Thanks

--Rory
0 Kudos
SarthakDatt
Occasional Contributor III
Hi Rory,

Would you mind sharing the code snippet for what you are doing in the edit mode and toggling between edit and non-edit mode. Would be easier for me to debug.

Also, when you click on the 'delete' button on the AttributeInspector, I would suggest to close the InfoWindow(map.infoWindow.hide()) right away.
0 Kudos
RoryBiggadike
New Contributor II
I tried the map.infoWindow.hide() in a number of places in the code, and got it to work. Thanks for the help.

--Rory
0 Kudos