I don't know why happen these error

08-06-2012 02:37 AM
daewoongkim
New Contributor
HI, I have learned about API for Flex3.0 to ready project.

I'm using flex builder version 4.1 and API Flex for 3.0

(in fact, I downloaded Flexbuilder ver. 4.0. but I know it is version 4.1 after install my PC)

I'm training output map (sample : http://resources.arcgis.com/en/help/flex-api/samples/index.html#/Tiled_Map/01nq00000058000000/

)

but,

there are 9 errors.

Description Resource Path Location Type
1046: Type was not found or was not a compile-time constant: Form. BAAF  Unknown Flex Problem
1046: Type was not found or was not a compile-time constant: FormItem. BAAF  Unknown Flex Problem
1046: Type was not found or was not a compile-time constant: FormItem. BAAF  Unknown Flex Problem
1046: Type was not found or was not a compile-time constant: FormLayout. BAAF  Unknown Flex Problem
1046: Type was not found or was not a compile-time constant: GestureEvent. BAAF  Unknown Flex Problem
1046: Type was not found or was not a compile-time constant: Image. BAAF  Unknown Flex Problem
1046: Type was not found or was not a compile-time constant: Image. BAAF  Unknown Flex Problem
1046: Type was not found or was not a compile-time constant: TransformGestureEvent. BAAF  Unknown Flex Problem

why not T^T

(I'm already import these constants, but these problems are not solved. )
Tags (2)
0 Kudos
2 Replies
MostafaFouly
New Contributor
close all the opened tabs, the projects then close flash builder.
after start flash builder again and open the desired project then clean all the projects (project --> clean --> clean all projects).

it sounds weird but sometimes it helps!
0 Kudos
DasaPaddock
Esri Regular Contributor
You'll need to use Flex SDK 4.6.