Healthcheck for the GeoProcessing service

12-01-2022 02:43 PM
ashah
by
New Contributor II

I want to setup this https://status.arcgis.com/ kind of dashboard for all my services (that includes GeoProcessing and Map services as well). How to do that? I am not able to find the health check endpoint for individual services.

I have to do some automation if that service is down or results in an error.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
RhettZufelt
MVP Notable Contributor

Just take a snapshot of it.  It never works anyway.  🙂

Always reports they are operating normally, even when the services are down.......

R_

0 Kudos
ashah
by
New Contributor II

Thank you for the response. We have a situation where we are required to check this. Is there any way to achieve it?

ESRI has a bug where any database is down for some time and comes online again, Geoprocessing service will stop working and we have to restart it to make it work. ESRI has created a bug and no timeline has been provided. We are trying to figure out such instances so that we have minimum downtime in the production environment.  Let me know if you need any additional information.

0 Kudos
RhettZufelt
MVP Notable Contributor

I couldn't tell you, and am following this post myself in case of a real answer.

Would be nice if we could, but my experience shows that the ESRI status page does not work.  Sometimes it will report that there was an issue days later, but have not seen it actually report issues while there are issues going on.

R_

0 Kudos