Customizing ArcGIS Viewer for Silverlight

01-14-2013 09:51 PM
Sherifat_OmolaraKareem
New Contributor
I need urgent help! I am no programmer, never have been and I don't think I ever will be. I give props to those developers out there. I recently took up the challenge to upgrade my organization's GIS from a single user interface to a multi-user interface. Everything, servers and all, is in place now. I have scored the various interfaces, flex and others and have decided to go with Silverlight. I have added all known Add-Ins but will like to take advantage of some of the awesome sample codes found in the ArcGIS API for Silverlight - Interactive SDK. I have fiddled with it over and over, downloaded every application mentioned in the help section, but for the life of me I don't have a clue how to incorporate these codes in my deployed Silverlight viewer.

Can someone please help me by compiling a step-by-step process of how i can get this done. I know this is asking a lot but I will really appreciate it. I will also like to know how I can make layers within folders selectable in my table of contents.
0 Kudos
0 Replies