Editor widget with Accordion

09-27-2011 08:22 PM
ManojrajTeli
Occasional Contributor II
I have many layers and i want to group some layers into one group and others into another group.Is there any way to do it if possible please share the code.Thanks in advance.Also there is one more issue that is when attributes window popup that time i want to put some header text on top (Specifically layer Name).

Thanks
Manojraj Teli
0 Kudos
2 Replies
JenniferNery
Esri Regular Contributor
You can customize the style of EditorWidget and TemplatePicker within it by following the following steps: http://blogs.esri.com/Dev/blogs/silverlightwpf/archive/2010/05/20/Use-control-templates-to-customize.... The FeatureDataForm used in EditorWidget for displaying attribute cannot be styled though. You can however add another button to the widget and handle this yourself by adding a FeatureDataForm and displaying only when that button is clicked and a graphic has been selected. You can customize the style of this FeatureDataForm to include layer name.
0 Kudos
JenniferNery
Esri Regular Contributor
Correction to my previous post. If you set an implicit FeatureDataFormStyle at the Application.Resources level, EditorWidget will use this style on FeatureDataForm when displaying attributes. It is only when the style is defined in UserControl or Grid that contained EditorWidget that this implicit style is not used.
0 Kudos