Debug build failing for Android

03-07-2024 11:32 PM
AnshulUpadhyay
New Contributor

I have implemented the jacoco coverage report for my android app. Since i have implemented it and try to build the debug app and run the jacoco commands to generate reports i am getting below issue . 
Please suggest the solution for it.

* What went wrong:
Execution failed for task ':app:mergeExtDexStagingDebug'.
> Could not resolve all files for configuration ':app:stagingDebugRuntimeClasspath'.
> Failed to transform arcgis-android-100.15.0.aar (com.esri.arcgisruntime:arcgis-android:100.15.0) to match attributes {artifactType=android-dex, asm-transformed-variant=NONE, dexing-enable-desugaring=true, dexing-enable-jacoco-instrumentation=true, dexing-is-debuggable=true, dexing-min-sdk=23, org.gradle.category=library, org.gradle.libraryelements=jar, org.gradle.status=release, org.gradle.usage=java-runtime}.
> Execution failed for JacocoTransform: /Users/c_anshul.kumar/.gradle/caches/transforms-3/d6ba30801faee8e20758aebedab4fe91/transformed/jetified-arcgis-android-100.15.0-runtime.jar.
> org.gradle.internal.operations.BuildOperationInvocationException (no error message)

* Try:
> Run with --stacktrace option to get the stack trace.
> Run with --info or --debug option to get more log output.
> Run with --scan to get full insights.
==============================================================================

2: Task failed with an exception.
-----------
* What went wrong:
Execution failed for task ':app:mergeLibDexStagingDebug'.
> Could not resolve all files for configuration ':app:stagingDebugRuntimeClasspath'.
> Failed to transform classes.jar (project :Libraries:libraryjourneyflow) to match attributes {artifactType=android-dex, asm-transformed-variant=NONE, com.android.build.api.attributes.AgpVersionAttr=7.4.2, com.android.build.api.attributes.BuildTypeAttr=debug, com.android.build.gradle.internal.attributes.VariantAttr=debug, dexing-enable-desugaring=true, dexing-enable-jacoco-instrumentation=true, dexing-is-debuggable=true, dexing-min-sdk=23, org.gradle.category=library, org.gradle.jvm.environment=android, org.gradle.libraryelements=jar, org.gradle.usage=java-runtime, org.jetbrains.kotlin.platform.type=androidJvm}.
> Failed to transform arcgis-android-100.15.0.aar (com.esri.arcgisruntime:arcgis-android:100.15.0) to match attributes {artifactType=jacoco-classes-jar, org.gradle.category=library, org.gradle.libraryelements=jar, org.gradle.status=release, org.gradle.usage=java-runtime}.
> Execution failed for JacocoTransform: /Users/c_anshul.kumar/.gradle/caches/transforms-3/d6ba30801faee8e20758aebedab4fe91/transformed/jetified-arcgis-android-100.15.0-runtime.jar.
> org.gradle.internal.operations.BuildOperationInvocationException (no error message)

0 Kudos
2 Replies
JanGodlewski
New Contributor II

Hi Anshul, were you able to fix the issue?

0 Kudos
JanGodlewski
New Contributor II

I have similar issue unfortunately

0 Kudos