infographic export from an IPAD - bao.arcgis

08-10-2017 10:24 AM
ColinBranson1
New Contributor III

In BAO.arcgis, Can anyone export an infographic from an IPAD? On Chrome, BA App, etc... JPEG/PDF ideal.

0 Kudos
15 Replies
ColinBranson1
New Contributor III

Since we are on the subject. In bao.arcgis.com can you say show the ZIPs that have a median income above $75k and also have presence of children greater than 40%. Then those ZIP codes become highlighted. Then you change the criteria on the fly depending upon what the member says. Our goal is to impress our members by showing them how we can identify areas for potential new patients. Our members are dentists and we are advisers helping them grow and succeed.

Any help would be much appreciated. 

0 Kudos
PraveenSrivastava
Occasional Contributor III

Thank you for the additional feedback on infographics. 

About your question related to mapping two variables (i.e. income and children population) and filtering them based on certain criteria, I think the Smart Map Search workflow might be helpful. For example, using this workflow, I have created a map of zip codes in the Sacramento area where income is above $75k and population of children between age 5-9 is over 7%. You can also change the criteria on the fly using the sliders on the left. Hope this helps. 

ColinBranson1
New Contributor III

Thank you so much! It was so helpful. Very simple and easy to do.

One quick question. Is there a simple easy way to delete the 11 minute drive time after you show it? Or do you have to remove the highlighted and re enter in the address? We want to show the infographic, then go into smart map without showing the 11 min drive time and without having to re type in the address.

0 Kudos
PraveenSrivastava
Occasional Contributor III

Hi Colin,

Glad to know Smart Map Search helped. 

About removing the drive time site, could you elaborate more on your question, please?

There are two ways for removing sites from the map:

1) using the clear button in the pop up which removes it from the map but doesn't delete it from the project.

2) using the delete item button in the action menu which removes it from the map and also deletes it from the project.

Thanks,

Praveen

0 Kudos
JimHerries
Esri Contributor

A quick workaround I've used on an iPad or browser: take a screenshot of the infographic and use that image. On iPad, hold down the Home button as you hit the Power button simultaneously.

Jim Herries
Senior Principal GIS Engineer, GIS Engineering Lead
ArcGIS Living Atlas
0 Kudos
ColinBranson1
New Contributor III

Thanks Jim. Yea, we have done that. Sometimes with our custom infographic its looks a little unprofessional because all the lines dont match up. For internal purposes, no worries. Clients a different story.

0 Kudos