Collector Classic on Android not signing out user

11-07-2019 04:55 PM
AnnaSan1
New Contributor III

I am using Collector Classic v. 18.0.3 build 1033. on an Samsung Active2 using Android 9.1.1.

I was testing it out today with a different user and noticed that I couldn't sign his user name out. I "remove" his user name, and attempt to log in with my credentials but it keeps skipping the prompt for credentials right into his account. 

I have even tried this on another Sansung Active2 tablet and successfully being able to log in/ log out twice, the third attempt to log in failed to prompt for credentials, despite it being "remove". 

This is a major security issue. I don't understand why I can easily logout of Collector on iOS, but not Android. 

Please note we have Enterprise logins accounts. 

0 Kudos
2 Replies
RobertBorchert
Frequent Contributor III

It must be an issue with your phone or some such. I have been using Collector on my Pixel 2 for a couple of years now and quite often switch between user accounts.

Try getting the new version of Collector from Google Play

0 Kudos
AnnaSan1
New Contributor III

I don't have any other reference besides the Samsung Active2 tablet. Are you using a regular AGOL account or an Enterprise account? I am wondering if this is one of the issues...

Also, yes I have the latest version of Android Collector Classic.

Could it be because I just recently ungraded the devices from OS 8.1.1 to 9.1.1?

0 Kudos