Collector - Offline Error with Definition Queries

Jump to solution
03-11-2015 12:20 PM
BenGrod
Occasional Contributor III

I ran into what I assume is a bug when taking a map offline that contains feature layers with definition queries applied. I have a pipeline layer which contains all of our pipelines but the end user would like to be able to selectively display the pipeline by commodity. So I published a map with the pipeline feature service added multiple times and definition queries applied for each commodity. This map works fine as a web map or streaming it on Collector. However, taking this map offline results in an error “Map Download Failed. Unable to create replica. Please check your parameters. Error in creating runtime geodatabase.” I can get that same Web Map successfully offline by removing the layers with definition queries. Hence, I assume the definition queries are creating the error. Just curious if anyone else has encountered this and if there is a solution, if not I will place a support ticket with Esri.  Thanks in advance.

13 Replies
MiaogengZhang
Esri Regular Contributor

You can also use this link:http://docs.telerik.com/fiddler/Configure-Fiddler/Tasks/ConfigureForiOS 

Basicallly you set Http proxy in your iOS device and the iOS web traffic will pass through your desktop computer running fiddler.

0 Kudos
AmandaOpp
New Contributor III

Hey there Miaogeng,

Unfortunately, my IT department will not let me download fiddler. I am sorry.  I appreciate your attempt to help me, though.

0 Kudos
BenGrod
Occasional Contributor III

Gavin,

Miaogeng is the Esri guru for Collector on GeoNet. He's definitely the person that can help address your issue. If you can provide some more information I believe he can narrow down the problem and help you find a resolution. Good luck!

0 Kudos
AmandaOpp
New Contributor III

I identified my problem as being corrupt data.  It has to do with a GUID field.  When I delete that field and re-upload the layer, I am able to download the map. I am not sure if that helps anyone but FYI.

0 Kudos