Button bar: One button that filters two+ values

12-27-2018 12:49 PM
CarmenDurham
Occasional Contributor II

Hello all,

I hope this is an easy question since I am just beginning with Dashboard.

Displaying Service Requests for last six months (from Cityworks database) for City of Greenville, SC

A large number of the service requests (75%) are related to solid waste services.  I wanted to add a button through a button bar that would allow the user to show all of the Categories but to exclude the two categories of SOLWASTE and SWCONT .

(in general, uncheck the two categories in the list but through the button)

category list with button

I cannot determine what do to on the Selector Options for this to happen.  I've tried several options, but nothing is working.  It is the multiple values for one button that is really stumping me.

selector options for button

Thank you for any solutions or hints you can provide.

PS - if there are example settings for all the different selector options, please point me to it.  I see I can copy Esri OP Dashboards.  If this is the only option, please indicate so.

Thanks,

Carmen

0 Kudos
2 Replies
ISP_graynic
Occasional Contributor II

I'm trying to accomplish a similar task and am unable to do so.  Here is an enhancement request that I think would help solve this:

https://community.esri.com/ideas/15955-more-query-operators-for-the-category-selector-in-arcgis-onli...

0 Kudos
KelseyQuinlan1
New Contributor

How do you view the Cityworks table for service requests in Ops Dashboard? I can only get the eURL link for work order saved searches.

When I try to publish a map service with the registered Cityworks tables I get :"Error: Accessing data failed" when trying to open the tables in ArcGIS online.

Thank you!

0 Kudos