Export table from ArcGIS Dashboard - ArcGIS 11

09-05-2022 12:43 AM
junaidjawaid
New Contributor III

Hi, is there any possibility to export results in the CSV format? I am using the ArcGIS 11 version, I have select the options to export the table in my hosted service setting but still the download option is not enabled for the table from this service in the ArcGIS dashboard interface. Am I missing something ? 

junaidjawaid_0-1662363681236.png

Tags (1)
3 Replies
Jg3197
by
New Contributor II

I'm also finding the download option is missing from my dashboard table, however my table is created by combining 3 different layers using an Arcade expression. If I set up another table using just one of these layers I am able to download it, so i'm thinking that maybe there is no support for downloading tables created from multiple data sources. I wondered whether you're trying to combine layers too?

0 Kudos
junaidjawaid
New Contributor III

I am simply adding the table from a single layer but still unable to download this from the dashboard. Would like to hear from @DavidNyenhuis, @DavidNyenhuis1 , The Maestro 🙂 ... if there is any solution for downloading tables in ArcGIS 11?

Regards

Junaid

0 Kudos
AaronKoelker
Occasional Contributor III

I'm having a similar issue.

I'm wondering if support for downloading data from hosted tables (rather than hosted feature layers with actual geometry) was dropped or screwed up in a recent update? I have a dashboard more than a year old that consumes a hosted feature table with no spatial info, and the download option was available and working all that time. Recently, I noticed the download button stopped working and would give a 505 error instead. Now (not sure if related or unrelated) my hosted table went corrupt or something and I had to re-upload it entirely, but no matter what I do I can't get that download toggle to appear again, despite having the Extract capability enabled in the item settings.

EDIT: Just realized this post was in regard to ArcGIS Enterprise 11 -- my issue is on ArcGIS Online

-Aaron
0 Kudos