Showing when asset is due for service but removing historical events

Jump to solution
11-28-2023 05:49 PM
Ashley_Smith_89
New Contributor II

Hi There,

I am trying to show when assets is due for servicing when I have multiple lines for the same asset on Dashboards.

Below is and example of my layer where on only want to show assets #2 & #3 but I also keep getting #1              10-Apr-2023         10-Oct-2023

Is there a way to do this?

My layer is as follows

Asset_ID   Service_Date   Next_Service

#1              10-Apr-2023         10-Oct-2023

#2              10-Apr-2023         10-Oct-2023

#3              10-Apr-2023         10-Oct-2023

#1              28-Sep-2023         28-Mar-2024

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
IssyAmis
Esri Contributor

Hi @Ashley_Smith_89 

Just to make sure I understand correctly, is it that you are filtering your assets based on their fields and one of the assets is showing up incorrectly? If this is the case, would you mind highlighting how you are currently filtering them so that I can understand your issue a bit better?

From first glance, I would assume you'd be getting #1 included as it has the same "Next service" date and therefore if you don't want it to show up then you would need to filter by something else that just #2 and #3 have in common.

Thanks

Issy

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
IssyAmis
Esri Contributor

Hi @Ashley_Smith_89 

Just to make sure I understand correctly, is it that you are filtering your assets based on their fields and one of the assets is showing up incorrectly? If this is the case, would you mind highlighting how you are currently filtering them so that I can understand your issue a bit better?

From first glance, I would assume you'd be getting #1 included as it has the same "Next service" date and therefore if you don't want it to show up then you would need to filter by something else that just #2 and #3 have in common.

Thanks

Issy

0 Kudos