Coordinate System for KSA missing in Data Interoperability

07-26-2022 12:45 AM
User35488
New Contributor III

Hello,

While using the 'Coordinate System Setter' transformer, I am unable to find the Coordinate system for KSA-GRF17 WKID: 9333 Authority: EPSG. However, It is available in ArcGIS Pro and ArcMap.

Data Interoperability for ArcGIS Pro 3.0.0:
FME(R) 2021.1.2.0 (20210903 - Build 21627 - WIN64)

Kindly assist.

0 Kudos
4 Replies
rsalvaleon_esri
New Contributor II

Please use the EsriReprojector transformer where you will find the KSA-GRF17 coordinate system. This transformer uses the Esri projection database similar to what is shipped with ArcGIS Pro.

0 Kudos
User35488
New Contributor III

Unable to find one in 'EsriReprojector' too. Please find the screenshot.

0 Kudos
rsalvaleon_esri
New Contributor II

This is what showed up on my Workbench using Pro 3.0 FMEEngine 2022.0.0.

KSA.png

@BruceHarold has also looked at the ESRIReprojection transformer and found some weird error/warning conditions.  He thinks the error is some logic looking for whether epoch is set in the EsriReprojector.

He confirmed that EPSG 9333 is indeed missing in Workbench, in spite of its presence in the transformer

It looks like you have an earlier version of DI for Pro 3.0 as I'm using a final build.

We will create an issue in our backlog for this error.

Thanks.

User35488
New Contributor III

Thanks @rsalvaleon_esri 

I Upgraded Pro 3.0 FMEEngine from 2021.1.2.0 to 2022.0.0. 
The workbench using Pro 3.0 FMEEngine 2022.0.0 has got the issue fixed for transformer ‘ESRI Reprojection, but the KSA projection issue persists for transformer 'Coordinate System Setter' even in the updated version. Hopefully, it will be fixed in the next release, as it has been reported back to Esri.

For now, I will make use of the ‘EsriReprojection’ transformer.
0 Kudos