Batch job is not opening, I'm getting the database connection dialog (see screenshot). Our agency uses proxied ArcSDE connections

02-23-2016 11:16 AM
ClaraDair
New Contributor III

I've an existing batch job that is not opening from ArcMap--Reviewer batch job manager--Open.  I'm getting the database connection dialog (see screenshot). 

Our agency uses proxied ArcSDE connections, so it's not a matter of just inputting a password and continuing.  The same batch job can be accessed from ArcMap--BatchValidate--Add from file.  From there, the batch job does correctly 're-source' the workspace and run, but I am not able to open the specifications of the checks, edit the checks, or save the 're-sourced' .RBJ file from there.

My question:  is there a way outside of ArcMap to get around the database connection dialog and open the batch job in order to edit the existing checks (and 're-source' the sde connection?    If this is going to come up everytime we upgrade ArcSDE and change our connection files, I'd be interested in knowing a workaround, please.  Thanks! 

0 Kudos
0 Replies