Data Reviewer attribute checks based on connected features

01-31-2022 05:22 PM
VishApte
Esri Contributor

Hi,

I have a geometric network with ArcFM for an electric dataset. I want to configure Data Reviewer Attribute Validation based on the connected features attribute. E.g. I have a "electric line" geometry with "phase" attribute set as "three phase". If this electric line has a "switch" geometry connected with "phase" attribute value set as "single phase", I want to create error record in reviewer. Is this possible using Data Reviewer?

Cheers,

Vish

2 Replies
FranciscoPerezGiusti
New Contributor II

Hello,

Is part of the business scenario trying to find how many "switch" geometry features are connected to my "electric line" feature with "phase" attribute set to "single phase"? ..If the count is not specific and just one condition should trigger the error then this issue could be addressed  by the Feature on Feature check with attribute filters applied to both electric line (Attribute filter: phase= "Three phase") Spatial Relationship: "Touches" switch geometry (Attribute filter: phase= "single phase").

VishApte
Esri Contributor

Hi,

Yes, I think that will do the trick. Thanks. I will test and let you know how I go.

Cheers,