Data Reviewer Report Feature Widget for Flex Viewer 3.0 - December 2012

12-19-2012 04:43 PM
ShankarChandrasekaran
Esri Contributor
Hi All,

Data Reviewer Team is happy to announce the release of Report Feature Widget for Flex Viewer 3.0.

Report Feature Widget

It provides the ability to select existing or create new features and submit them to a Reviewer workspace. This functionality can be used in redlining or volunteered geographic information workflows. It allows subject matter experts without GIS experience to identify a problem for further review.

Please provide comments, suggestions and report issues regarding the widget here.
Tags (2)
0 Kudos
4 Replies
HaraldGörtz
New Contributor
Hi there,

Downloaded the widget...works really nice! And will the widgets as batch validation and data quality dashboard also become available? They are really good examples

Kind regards,

Harald

[ATTACH=CONFIG]22813[/ATTACH]
0 Kudos
ShankarChandrasekaran
Esri Contributor
Hi Harald,

Looks like you have solved your configuration problem. That is good. I just wanted to add a note that currently the Report Feature widget works on dynamic map service layers and you would need to add them as operation layers. It doesn't work  on Feature layers.
This limitation will be handled soon in another release of Report Feature widget. Regarding the other widgets, we are focused on releasing them soon. I can't provide a time frame at this point. But we are trying to get them out as soon as possible.  Please let us know  if you have any questions regarding the API and use ArcGIS Data Reviewer Server. Also let us know if you think the help document is not clear for setting up the widget.
0 Kudos
ShankarChandrasekaran
Esri Contributor
Hi Harald,

We released the ArcGIS Data Reviewer for Server Dashboard widget for Flex Viewer 3.3. We also updated our Report Feature widget to work with Flex Viewer 3.3.

You can download them at

ArcGIS Data Reviewer for Server Dashboard widget for Flex Viewer 3.3 - June 2013

ArcGIS Data Reviewer Report Feature Widget for Flex Viewer 3.3 - June 2013

Let us know if have any issues configuring these widgets.
0 Kudos
EnzheLu
New Contributor II
Hi Harald,

We released the ArcGIS Data Reviewer for Server Dashboard widget for Flex Viewer 3.3. We also updated our Report Feature widget to work with Flex Viewer 3.3.

You can download them at

ArcGIS Data Reviewer for Server Dashboard widget for Flex Viewer 3.3 - June 2013

ArcGIS Data Reviewer Report Feature Widget for Flex Viewer 3.3 - June 2013

Let us know if have any issues configuring these widgets.

Hi, Shankar!

Thank you for your really useful widget.
Well, I have met a little problem with your latest version, the V3.3 one.
I cannot sent a feedback to my server, It is always set me error message with only the "error" title and nothing more.
I haven't find any help document in the new version, so I have no idea about where did I missed.
Would you mind to sent me your old time help document, which might help me to figure out this problem?

Sincerely.
Enzhe Lu
University of Cincinnati
luee@mail.uc.edu
0 Kudos