How to configure the "Condition Table Check"

05-12-2011 06:17 PM
JimmyLee
New Contributor
Hi, I have a question about how to configure the DBS_FC_VVT & PLTS_MASTER_CNT tables such that we can applay a spatial & attribute check using the Condition table check.

Also, are there any document / tool available introducing how to interpret the Parameter1, Parameter2, Parameter3 when the PLTSVALKIND is 1.

Thanks,
Tags (2)
0 Kudos
3 Replies
MichelleJohnson
Esri Contributor
The Conditional Table Check (CNT) Check has been deprecated at version 10; therefore, I recommend creating Execute SQL checks to validate attirbutes instead of the CNT check.

Also, I suggest looking at the other available data checks that we have to do spatial validation.  What is it you are looking to validate?

BTW, what version of Data Reviewer are you using?
0 Kudos
JimmyLee
New Contributor
The Conditional Table Check (CNT) Check has been deprecated at version 10; therefore, I recommend creating Execute SQL checks to validate attirbutes instead of the CNT check.

Also, I suggest looking at the other available data checks that we have to do spatial validation.  What is it you are looking to validate?

BTW, what version of Data Reviewer are you using?

We are using ArcGIS 9.3 instead of 10 and the existing spatial validation (e.g. Geometry on Geometry rule) could not substitute the Condition Table Check
0 Kudos
MichelleJohnson
Esri Contributor
Yes, the correct answer for creating custom validation at 9.3 or 9.3.1 is a Custom CNT Extension.  Have you looked at the PDF and sample code that is provided on the Sample CD for creating custom CNT extensions?
0 Kudos