ArcGIS Enterprise 10.8x portal is not showing any built in apps

Jump to solution
10-18-2023 02:53 PM
Labels (2)
KThomasson
Occasional Contributor

We are having an issue with one of our portals built in applications not showing up, I cannot even get the app launcher button to show.  Also when I go to the organization settings for the app launcher it shows nothing for the applications and I noticed that when I go to the licenses portion of portal the icons for the standard applications that should be available like survey123, business analyst, and workforce they all are missing their normal icons.  see below.

KThomasson_0-1697665726091.png

I have seen several people post about something similar but the solutions they have do not appear to work from my situation.  If anyone has any help or direction, I would appreciate it.

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
ArchitSrivastava
Occasional Contributor II

Hello @KThomasson ,

Could you please check if all the patches are installed for Portal for ArcGIS. While checking, I noticed that BUGs associated to Application display are addressed in the patch below, it could be the cause of the behavior you are encountering:

Portal for ArcGIS Security 2023 Update 1 Patch :  https://support.esri.com/en-us/patches-updates/2023/portal-for-arcgis-security-2023-update-1-patch-8... 

Additionally, it's a good practice to patch the environment based on a schedule feasible for organization.

Hope it helps!

-Archit

View solution in original post

2 Replies
ArchitSrivastava
Occasional Contributor II

Hello @KThomasson ,

Could you please check if all the patches are installed for Portal for ArcGIS. While checking, I noticed that BUGs associated to Application display are addressed in the patch below, it could be the cause of the behavior you are encountering:

Portal for ArcGIS Security 2023 Update 1 Patch :  https://support.esri.com/en-us/patches-updates/2023/portal-for-arcgis-security-2023-update-1-patch-8... 

Additionally, it's a good practice to patch the environment based on a schedule feasible for organization.

Hope it helps!

-Archit

KThomasson
Occasional Contributor

@ArchitSrivastava that patch did the trick with getting the apps to work again, thanks for providing that, I have been looking for something in the patches for a few days now and never came across that.