Cannot get relationship class to work in portal

06-27-2023 11:01 AM
FranklinAlexander
Occasional Contributor III

I need to publish data to Enterprise Portal with a relationship class, but am having no success. I have two layers, a polygon layer and a table. The table contains information about the polygon features and both the polygon layer and the table are registered to an Enterprise GDB which is branch versioned (as per Esri documentation). The relationship class is simple, one to one with a primary and foreign key (the same field: PropID). 

FranklinAlexander_0-1687887840182.png

Also, I have created a data store with the Enterprise GDB set as the Publisher connection and the server connection which Validates successfully. 

When publishing, I am referencing the registered data as a feature service and leave everything else to default. Analyzing returns no errors or warnings. The problem is that after I publish the Web Layer to our Portal and view the layer description from my content I can see the problem, but I don't know why it is happening or how to fix it. Clicking the Data tab opens the origin layer table, but when I click the 'show' link to the right, the is what I am seeing:

wrongID.png

Somehow, during publishing the wrong field is being used to establish the relationship (CustID). Does any one have any idea how this is happening because I am out of ideas. 

ArcGIS Server version where source data is located: 10.8.2

ArcGIS Enterprise Portal version: 11

ArcPro version: 3.0.2

0 Replies