Experience Builder added to Category Gallery (Instant App) doesn't open (11.1)

08-03-2023 03:12 PM
Michael_Knapp
New Contributor III

Hi there - 

We use the Category Gallery (Instant App)  in our Enterprise Portal (v 11.1)..... 

We've noticed that any Experience Builder app, when added to the Gallery, will not open:

error.JPG

But we can still open the app from its description page, or from any "content" view. The url of the app is:

https://internal.moagis.com/portal/apps/experiencebuilder/experience/?id=9fb3222c048e4f048fb1d1b8325...

Notice the difference in this url from the one in the gallery...seems the gallery app modified it to a form that doesn't work?

so wondering the gallery instant app has a bug in it for experience builder app?

Thanks!

-Mike Knapp

0 Kudos
6 Replies
Michael_Knapp
New Contributor III

Just a follow up..... this is a logged bug in Enterprise 11.1

0 Kudos
StaceyPlumley
New Contributor II

Hi Michael,

Please share a link to the Esri information about that bug.

Best,

Stacey

0 Kudos
LayerItOn
New Contributor III

Hi! Out of curiosity, are you still experiencing this?  The Bug report is not listed as solved yet

0 Kudos
CassidyKillian
Occasional Contributor II

Just came across your post as I am doing some digging on the same issue at 10.9.1.  I have a call with support this morning so I will definitely mention this bug and see if I can help get is escalated.  

0 Kudos
CassidyKillian
Occasional Contributor II

I had this bug added to my support case last week and escalated.  I just received notice that this bug has been fixed at version 11.3.

0 Kudos