Export map Navigation

06-17-2012 10:02 PM
YaronCohen
New Contributor
Hi there,

I working with arcview 9.3. when i export a map , the arcview exported it,by a default, to the previous file that has been exported to it a map.
the problem- when I work on a diffrent mxd file that located on a diffrent file , it will be exported tolast file that has been exported to it a map
Is there a way to change the Definitions of the arcview that when I export a map it will be exported to the file that I actually working on without navigate by me to the Desirable file ???

I would appreciate if someone could provide a solution for this default!

Thank you very much in advance!
Yaron
Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Reply
JuanLuera
Occasional Contributor III
Hola Yaron,

Within a particular mxd, and you export to any of our suggested formats. ArcMap will send the data from that mxd to an exported format, it should not send out the previous mxd to an exported format. I would suggest renaming your ESRI folder in the registry, and if this does not work. Please log a Support webform and add my name, please make sure your maintenance is current and I would be happy to work with you on this issue seen. I am including the work flow for my suggestion, and I look forward in hearing from you on this issue. Gracias, Yaron!

Suggestion:
Navigate to Start > Run, type regedit and click OK. Expand HKEY_CURRENT_USER> Software > right-click on Esri and select rename to ESRI_old. Close the Registry Editor.
Support Service
1-888-377-4575
http://support.esri.com/en/webform/s...275/chat/false
0 Kudos