Group reports not available

Jump to solution
2 weeks ago
TimoT
by
New Contributor III

Hi,

According to Esri documentation, I should be able to generate group reports in ArcGIS Enterprise 11.1

However, I only have the options to create Item and Member reports. I am logged into the Portal with default administrator role.

Am I missing something else?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
JessicaLM
Esri Contributor

Hi there,

At ArcGIS Enterprise 11.1 you can generate asynchronous organization item and member reports by navigating to Organization > Status > Reports when signed in as a member assigned the default administrator role. The member and item reports can be exported as CSV files and can be scheduled to run automatically. 

Screenshot 2024-04-16 132016.png

The organization reports I described above differ from the usage reports that you read about in the documentation here

These content, members and groups usage reports can be viewed by navigating to Organization > Status > Dashboard. They cannot be exported like the organization reports but rather are a dashboard where activity is tracked and displayed. See below:

Screenshot 2024-04-16 131957.png

Let me know if you need further clarification. 

Thanks,

Jessica

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
JessicaLM
Esri Contributor

Hi there,

At ArcGIS Enterprise 11.1 you can generate asynchronous organization item and member reports by navigating to Organization > Status > Reports when signed in as a member assigned the default administrator role. The member and item reports can be exported as CSV files and can be scheduled to run automatically. 

Screenshot 2024-04-16 132016.png

The organization reports I described above differ from the usage reports that you read about in the documentation here

These content, members and groups usage reports can be viewed by navigating to Organization > Status > Dashboard. They cannot be exported like the organization reports but rather are a dashboard where activity is tracked and displayed. See below:

Screenshot 2024-04-16 131957.png

Let me know if you need further clarification. 

Thanks,

Jessica

0 Kudos