ArcGIS 10.1 for Server SP1?

08-28-2012 06:35 AM
BrianNemec
New Contributor
Good morning.
Any word on when SP1 for ArcGIS Server 10.1 is going to be released?
Thanks!
Tags (2)
0 Kudos
16 Replies
RichardWatson
Frequent Contributor
ArcGIS 10.1 Service Pack 1 is planned to be available in October 2012:

http://support.esri.com/en/downloads/patches-servicepacks/view/productid/160/metaid/1898
0 Kudos
CarlPalmer
New Contributor
I've seen (and installed) the ArcGIS Administrator and Desktop Parcel Editing patches. Are more on the way for Desktop and/or Server 10.1?
0 Kudos
BubbaHey
Occasional Contributor III
From what I hear SP1 for Server is a full install.  You don't even need the 10.1 installed first.  also you will need to download from customer care portal, not the usual place for downloading service packs.  For server, not sure about Desktop.
0 Kudos
RichardWatson
Frequent Contributor
ArcGIS Server 10.1 SP1 is in my Customer Care Portal.
0 Kudos
nicogis
MVP Frequent Contributor
0 Kudos
LeeMadison
New Contributor II
ArcGIS Server 10.1 SP1 is in my Customer Care Portal.

Not in mine yet although I only have workgroup.
0 Kudos
nicogis
MVP Frequent Contributor
0 Kudos
MuryadiOey
New Contributor III
I have installed SP1 on my ArcGIS server and on another server for WebAdaptor, I had issue after installed on my GIS server, I could not open server manager. I then uninstalled SP1 and installed back version 10.1 (without sp1), it worked well, I could open server manager, login and did other things. I installed back SP1 and it failed again. server manager was inaccessible. Does anyone in here has success story in install SP1? could you please share?
Thank you.
0 Kudos
RichardWatson
Frequent Contributor
The thing that I noticed is that server manager would run but after I input valid credentials it would come back to the login screen.  That occurred several times.  I killed the browser and then it started working.

Were you seeing something like this?

If not, then please provide more details with regards to "I could not open server manager".
0 Kudos