Arcgis Enterprise IP change

06-07-2022 11:59 AM
LubnyCity
New Contributor

Hello,

We are from Ukraine and now we we have not access to our local tech support. Could anybody help?

ArcGIS Enterprise was installed on one machine with host name, IP (ethernet IP address) and external domain. Static Ethernet IP address was changed to another Static PPPOE IP (MikroTik Routers).

As result Arcgis Server stopped working. I have access to Portal for ArcGis but connection to Arcgis Server was lost.

Arcgis Server fails to join to an existing site: Failed to log in. Invalid username or password specified.

Reinstal webadaptor for Portal is correct. Reinstal Web Adaptor for Gis Server – error: Unable to register the ArcGIS Server with the Web Adaptor. Please make sure that the server machine is running and that the account specified has administrative privileges to the site.

i tried everything i could think of . Has anyone encountered this issue?

Thanks in advance

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Reply
YanfenLe
New Contributor III

Hi,

If your web adapter and ArcGIS server are in different zone/domain or security subnet, please check with your IT cybersecurity team and make sure that the server for your web adapter can access the server for the ArcGIS Server. In my case, I had to have ArcGIS Server machines scanned and added to a “white list” so that they could be configured for web adapter on a public facing machine.