ArcGIS for Server 10.3 Creating Server Directories in Unassigned Drive

12-12-2014 01:01 PM
dkav
by
Occasional Contributor

ArcGIS for Server 10.3 is creating a \arcgisserver\directories folder on our C: drive even though all our ArcGIS for Server Directories are set to the 😧 drive. If I delete it I find that it reappears in a few seconds. When I first installed 10.3 the \arcgisserver\directories\arcgissystem\statistics folder was in the C: drive. I also noticed that when I started the Search service the \arcgisserver\directories\arcgisjobs\utilities\search_indexer_gpserver was created in the C: drive.  I have changed Server Directories back and forth, rebooted, and searched registry and directory for "C:\arcgisserver" but was still unable to resolve the issue.

12 Replies
dkav
by
Occasional Contributor

That occurred to me too but that is a different issue from the original question.

0 Kudos
DavidColey
Frequent Contributor

Agreed.  I'll post it up...

0 Kudos
DavidColey
Frequent Contributor

Just a quick update-

To manage the statistics, see the following help section 'Configure server statistics' at:

Working with server statistics—Documentation | ArcGIS for Server

There is a new usagereports resource accessed from the server admin directory that allows you to specify the compile period for statistics and how long to keep statistics.  The defaults are 30 min and forever, respectively.

0 Kudos