Distributed Collaboration Timing Out

Jump to solution
04-16-2021 10:37 AM
DavidColey
Frequent Contributor

Hi - has anyone had a distributed collaborations fail since the arcgis online update on 4/14/21?  I have had 6 collaborations fail between my guest portal and my host arcgis online organization.  I send content (hosted feature layers) to my agol org by reference.

I had to delete and recreate my collaborations yesterday, 4/15/21.  I left the referenced content (the collaborated layers) in place, and 4 of the collaborations synced by schedule with no issues in the a.m hours on 4/16/21. However, 2 of the collaborations are 'hanging' with the 'In progress' status message being displayed in my portal's collaboration, with the replication package showing in the root of my content folder in arcgis online. Maybe @KellyGerrow has heard of anything going on?  

Thanks-David

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
13 Replies
DavidColey
Frequent Contributor

cool, I'm just glad I didn't blow away my pairs.  I just had the sense I needed to wait and see.  

0 Kudos
Carl_Flint
New Contributor III

FYI This issue appears to be occurring again with same error message that arcgis online is timing out.  Last successful sync as of now was roughly 1 day and 12 hours ago.

Carl Flint, GISP
0 Kudos
dgiersz_cuyahoga
Occasional Contributor

Same. Errors started 10/23/2021, haven't had a successful sync since.

#CLE #sloth
0 Kudos
ISP_graynic
Occasional Contributor II

We are also experiencing this today. Our collaborations from our Portal to Online are timing out and having issues connecting to ArcGIS Online. The ArcGIS Online Status website says everything is operating normally this morning. Has anybody reached out to tech support? 

0 Kudos