I need the download path of the PostgreSQL client files

Jump to solution
09-21-2014 03:41 PM
GustavoCordero
New Contributor III

I can not find the exact download path PostgreSQL client files

Reproduce the proposed route for the help of esri but can not find the option to download

would be very grateful if I pass the exact links where encuetre download options

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
ChristianWells
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi Gustavo, probably the easiest way to get all the client libraries required is to download them from the my.esri.com portal. However, they can also be downloaded directly from PostgreSQL. The only issue of downloading them directly from PostgreSQL is that the libiconv-2.dll (for Win32) is not included in the PG binaries, this instead comes from the PostGIS install. If you would like to download the client libraries from the my.esri.com you can use the following steps to download the libraries.

1. Log into my.esri.com
  2. Click the My Organizations tab
  3. Click Products from the Organization ribbon
  4. Click Downloads from the Products list

OrgHomePage.png

5. Click View Downloads next to your current version of ArcGIS for Desktop

6. Expand the Additional Products tab to download the correct version of the PostgreSQL client

AddProdList.png

View solution in original post

1 Reply
ChristianWells
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi Gustavo, probably the easiest way to get all the client libraries required is to download them from the my.esri.com portal. However, they can also be downloaded directly from PostgreSQL. The only issue of downloading them directly from PostgreSQL is that the libiconv-2.dll (for Win32) is not included in the PG binaries, this instead comes from the PostGIS install. If you would like to download the client libraries from the my.esri.com you can use the following steps to download the libraries.

1. Log into my.esri.com
  2. Click the My Organizations tab
  3. Click Products from the Organization ribbon
  4. Click Downloads from the Products list

OrgHomePage.png

5. Click View Downloads next to your current version of ArcGIS for Desktop

6. Expand the Additional Products tab to download the correct version of the PostgreSQL client

AddProdList.png