If someone has it can they share it please

Cheers

John P

0 Kudos
13 Replies
AhmadSALEH1
Occasional Contributor III

-version is the Enterprise Geodatabase: 10.4.1

-Error messages are being encountered? No error messages, the Data is not showing in the Database (cant view from the catalog)

-Authentication type is being used? the Problem happens only when I am using OS authentication, I can view the data  using DB  authentication but with performance issue   (very slow ).

-Any other users able to connect with no issues using 10.6? I upgraded 2 machines  only with the same issue.

0 Kudos
George_Thompson
Esri Frequent Contributor

Based on your last post, I would get a new case created with https://community.esri.com/groups/technical-support?sr=search&searchId=aa70bb87-db4c-4959-a08b-fe4b5...‌ to investigate the issue in more detail.

--- George T.
CattyannCampbell
Occasional Contributor II

Put in a ticket to to have your Geodatabase version upgraded your geodatabase version and ArcGIS Enterprise version should match. 

George_Thompson
Esri Frequent Contributor

Hi alisonrm,

I do not think that there would be list of issues that are impacting 10.6 available easily.

On the question of upgrading to 10.6, that is based on your need internally. If you have a "fatal bug" impacting you at 10.5 and it is marked at fixed at 10.6, then you may need to upgrade to 10.6 to have a solution.

--- George T.
0 Kudos