Mostrar campo editable con expresión arcade / Show editable field with arcade expression

11-16-2023 05:29 AM
spomegar
New Contributor II

Hola a todos,

Necesito que un campo de un Feautre Service (capa publicada en Enterprise), tome el valor máximo y que, si un nuevo registro es editado, se muestre automáticamente el valor máximo + 1.

He intentado hacerlo con Arcade y la calculadora de campos desde la capa publicada, pero cuando se añade un nuevo registro, no se aplica esta expresión. También he intentado generar una regla de atributos en la capa antes de publicarla, pero al publicarla, no guarda la regla que aplicaba.

¿Alguien tiene conocimiento de cómo generar un campo autoid que empiece a tomar el valor del ultimo registro +1?

Muchas gracias!!!

I need a field of a Feautre Service (published layer in Enterprise) to take the maximum value and that, if a new record is edited, the maximum value + 1 is automatically displayed.

I have tried doing it with Arcade and the field calculator from the published layer, but when a new record is added, this expression is not applied. I have also tried to generate an attribute rule on the layer before publishing it, but when publishing it, it does not save the rule it applied.

Does anyone have knowledge of how to generate an autoid field that starts taking the value of the last record +1?

Thank you so much!!!

0 Kudos
0 Replies