Operations Dashboard is not opening.

Jump to solution
06-28-2019 12:59 PM
AntonioCano
Esri Contributor

Our team has recently begun testing with ArcGIS Enterprise and have configured a base deployment of ArcGIS Enterprise 10.7 using a cloud server. In our testing and validation, noted that Operations Dashboard does not want to open. We have tried various methods to start Operations Dashboard through Portal. To give you an idea of what we are encountering, we had created a web map using a feature service hosted from Survey123. After choosing to share as an Operations Dashboard and inputting the title, tags, and summary, a blank page opens with no options (screenshot attached). We have not been able to find any documentation on this. This is also true for Sites (these are the only 2 in the App Launcher). Any assistance in helping us to understand this issue would be really appreciated.

24 Replies
Hussam_AlJabri
Occasional Contributor III

Hi Derek Law,

When I tried to open the Dashboard from internally/externally it will loading forever as shown in below GIF. 

Using ArcGIS Enterprise 10.8

could yo please guide me to resolve this issue as long the end-users need to use it urgently.

thanks,

0 Kudos
DerekLaw
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi Hussam,

I suggest you use an application like Fiddler or Wireshark to monitor the web browser traffic, it might help you determine to cause of your issue. Take a look at these blogs to help you get started,

As I said to the other user in this thread, as I am not familiar with your ArcGIS Enterprise installation/security configurations, I recommend that you contact esri Tech Support and they can help you investigate further. 

Hope this helps,

Hussam_AlJabri

I really appreciate your quick respond.

The issue resolved by restarting the server.

thanks 

0 Kudos
Hussam_AlJabri

Update:

The issue came again and after checking the /portaladmin I found that the portal name was coming as (Server Machine name) in the javascript. I added a setting in the Portal called WebContextURL and that resolved it.

Configure your portal to use a reverse proxy server—Portal for ArcGIS | Documentation for ArcGIS Ent... 

MarkShibuta
New Contributor III

Hey Hussam,

Thanks for sharing this solution.  It worked for me but now I cant seem to be abke to create Offline Areas in Fieldmaps and Portal. Any help?

0 Kudos