Add batch edit widget to experience builder

10-10-2022 10:46 AM
Labels (1)
MollyJackson
New Contributor III

Experience Builder has so much potential, but we can't implement it until a batch editor capability is added. It is so convenient to be able to select multiple features and edit their attributes simultaneously rather than selecting one-by-one.

Tags (1)
37 Comments
Calvin_Wong

We need this capability to mark large areas of utility assets for inspections in our new Experience Builder apps. Marking them one by one is tedious when there's 50+ assets. The sooner the better.

MeganPaque

I have been using experience builder exclusively for any new applications. Our company needs. However, I just had to build a new web app builder, less than a year before it is obsolete, because experience builder does not support batch editing. Please add this functionality.

Ade_Bruijn

When will batch attribute editor be added to Experience Builder? This is STILL a high priority widget.

JessicaGough

Absolutely essential tool, when can we expect the functionality to be available? 

Scott_Gowan

Essential; no brainer. Add it now please.

StefanUseldinger

Currently planned to be released in Q2/2024 afaik

Adam_Bourque

@StefanUseldinger can you share the post for this?

It's unfortunate when so many utilities will be conducting Lead Service Line Inventory and have to resort to using the legacy Web-app builder. 

StefanUseldinger

Esri told us this at the German Esri conference. See: https://youtu.be/Bxs9l5HXnsI?feature=shared&t=1322

jmaxwell_braun

We're stuck in limbo with some of our maps on Experience Builder and some on WebApp. It's confusing to our end users, especially with the dependencies of WebApp on the Classic map viewer. We have to choose between taking advantage of new features in Field Maps/new map viewer and being able to use the bulk edit widget.

It's frustrating that the lack of the bulk edit widget has repercussions across the entire platform for us. Please prioritize this!

MeleKoneya

Is this still on track for Q2 in 2024?    If so, what is the release date?    I am creating an app and this absolutely necessary for the work flow