Bookmark widget 'Active on loading' setting no longer activating bookmark

Jump to solution
03-03-2024 09:15 PM
GregoryHanton
New Contributor II

Hi, I have an ArcGIS Online Experience Builder application configured with a Sidebar with multiple Views, each view with a single bookmark configured with the 'Active on loading' setting enabled. Prior to the February ArcGIS Online / Experience Builder updates, I could navigate through my views using Cards (set to look like buttons) and Buttons (to go back / back to default view), triggering the bookmarks I'd configured. The 'Active on loading' setting now only appears to work on the first instance for each bookmark within a session. Has something changed to the 'Active on loading' option?

I'm still able to replicate my previous work-flow within ArcGIS Enterprise (11.1) using the 'Active on loading' setting enabled, without issue. Any help would be greatly appreciated. As it stands, I'll now have to change the way my AGOL EB has been setup, to use multiple map Views as opposed to Bookmarks.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
WeiYing1
Esri Contributor

Hi @GregoryHanton ,

Thanks for your feedback! We are working on fix this now. 

View solution in original post

2 Replies
WeiYing1
Esri Contributor

Hi @GregoryHanton ,

Thanks for your feedback! We are working on fix this now. 

GregoryHanton
New Contributor II

Thanks @WeiYing1, I've just checked my AGOL EB again and it appears that you've resolved the Bookmark bug. Appreciate the quick response / fix!