Charts Widget not updating

01-17-2024 08:09 AM
Labels (2)
RoshdKhatib
New Contributor II

I'm using EXB 1.12 , and I'm having the issue where that the Charts widgets are not reflecting the latest data retrieved from the features layer after the refresh interval.

Is it a bug or something needed to be done in this regard to force the Charts to be update ? 

0 Kudos
6 Replies
WeiYing1
Esri Contributor

Hi @RoshdKhatib ,

This bug has been fixed in 1.13. So please check the ExB 1.13 see if that works for you. 

Thanks,
Wei

0 Kudos
RoshdKhatib
New Contributor II

I've tested the new version on a fresh project, and unfortunately, the issue still persists. Despite the update to ExB 1.13, the issue I encountered hasn't been resolved.

0 Kudos
WeiYing1
Esri Contributor

Hi @RoshdKhatib ,

Sorry to hear about that. But unfortunately I cannot reproduce the issue in 1.13 based on the information you provided. Could you share more details or the reproducible data/app to us for further investigation? 

Thanks,
Wei

0 Kudos
RoshdKhatib
New Contributor II
  •  The published data is a map image layer.
  •  The data source is SQL Database 2019.
  • we are using the latest lease of the ArcGIS Enterprise 11.2 and of the ArcGIS Experience Builder.
  • The Main issue is that the chart widget fails to capture updates from the source data. For instance, if changes occur in the data after the chart is loaded, and the map undergoes a refresh based on the set refresh interval, the modified data does not get reflected in the charts.
  •  I have examined the developer tools' network traffic and observed that the chart query is not being executed following the refresh interval.
0 Kudos
WeiYing1
Esri Contributor

Hi @RoshdKhatib ,

Thanks for your details! Are you able to share your application or the layer? 

0 Kudos
GaryMorris
New Contributor III

I'm having the same issue with an Experience Builder Chart on ArcGIS Online.

0 Kudos