Conditionally format text in an AGOL ExB list?

Jump to solution
3 weeks ago
Labels (1)
GregKeith
Occasional Contributor III

Is it possible to conditionally format dynamic text within an AGOL Experience Builder list? I have three river names in a list, for example, and I want one to display in red, one in green and one in blue. I've done this in Arcade using a When statement returning the hex value for the color, but sadly, ExB doesn't support Arcade 😢.

I know a list image can be formatted, but that's not what I'm looking for. Thanks!

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
JeffreyThompson2
MVP Regular Contributor

Short answer, no. You can't conditionally format the text color in a list. Here are some possible hacks that might work for you.

1. Use the Feature Info Widget. The Feature Info Widget will pull its data from the popup in the webmap. In the webmap viewer, you can configure the popup as desired.
  2. Build your "list" manually with the Card Widget.
  3. Use multiple List Widgets. Use Dataviews to sort your data into groups and create a seperate List Widget for each view.
GIS Developer
City of Arlington, Texas

View solution in original post

2 Replies
JeffreyThompson2
MVP Regular Contributor

Short answer, no. You can't conditionally format the text color in a list. Here are some possible hacks that might work for you.

1. Use the Feature Info Widget. The Feature Info Widget will pull its data from the popup in the webmap. In the webmap viewer, you can configure the popup as desired.
  2. Build your "list" manually with the Card Widget.
  3. Use multiple List Widgets. Use Dataviews to sort your data into groups and create a seperate List Widget for each view.
GIS Developer
City of Arlington, Texas
GregKeith
Occasional Contributor III

Well, darn. Thanks for the info though!

0 Kudos